SEO is not only about designing search engine-friendly websites. It’s about creating a positive user experience and utilizing a multitude of on-site and off-site efforts to drive in quality traffic to your website. The first step of our SEO process entails generating a baseline website audit report. This custom report helps identify any potential issues your site may have and examines key SEO factors which affect your ability to rank highly in Google, Bing, Yahoo and the rest.
What does an SEO Audit involve?
During an SEO audit we take a comprehensive look at your website, searching for any possible issues—major or minor—that could be dampening your search engine rankings. SEO audits look at, but are not limited to:
- Search Engine Rankings Report
- Competitor Analysis
- On-Site SEO Report (analysis of Meta Tags and more)
- Social Media Presence (as it applies to Search Engine Rankings)
- Domain/Site Authority
- Internal/External Linking Strategy (includes current Inbound Link Count)
- Local Directory Listing Report
- Negative Design Consequences (Quality of User Experience)
- Duplicate Content Issues
- Content Quality and Strategy
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Current Google Analytics
- Domains and Sub-Domains (URL Structure)
- Technical and Code Issues
- Blog Optimization (if applicable)
- … more as needed
Once your SEO site audit is complete, we will provide you with a detailed, user-friendly report – including all discoveries and potential issues. We will tell you why a problem exists and provide the solution(s) required. In addition, we will provide a one hour call to explain our findings and review any questions you have about our SEO Analysis report.