Local Search Marketing:
Approximately 70% of internet users are searching for local goods and services. You may want to read that sentence one more time. And with smart phone usage increasing at an exponential rate, this percentage is only going to increase and further strengthen the importance of local search.
What is Local Search?
Local Search Marketing (also known as ‘Local SEO’ and ‘Local SEM’) is a specialized form of online marketing that improves ranking results and overall visibility for businesses that are locally or regionally targeted (for example, someone searching for ‘Long Beach, NY Restaurants’).
Local search listings are typically shown in great prominence in the SERPs (Search Engine Result pages). Below you will find a screenshot from September 2016. We are being shown the three closest restaurants to my geo-location (also known as a ‘3-Pack’). This is prime online real estate and we can get you there:
Any business that operates from a physical location or provides services within a specific region should absolutely be utilizing Local SEO. Potential customers are searching right this moment for local goods and services. Is your business showing up?
How Web Precision can help?
- Claim and Verify Local Listings – These include but are not limited to:
- Search Engine Maps (Google, Bing, Yahoo)
- Review Sites (Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google My Business, Facebook Local, FourSquare)
- Local Directories (Insider Pages, SuperPages, Kudzu, Merchant Circle, CitySearch, Localeze)
- Business Directories (InfoGroup/InfoUSA, BBB, Axiom, LinkedIn, Manta)
- Niche, Industry-Specific Directories (Health Grades, Avvo, Houz, Angie’s List)
- Optimize Local Listings for Increased Local Traffic
- Eliminate Duplicate Listings
- Manage Listings for Multiple Locations, if needed
- Increase and Manage Reviews
- Submit your Business to Additional Local Directories
- Set Up Analytics to Track Local Activity
- Promote Your Local Listings
Web Precision will do everything necessary to locate and target the most effective search terms for your business. For example, ‘Restaurants, Nassau County’ may be searched more than ‘Nassau County Restaurants’. It does make a difference and we are here to ensure the optimal strategy to get you results and more business.
With 18 years of experience, our primary goal is to get your business listings at the top of the SERPs and provide users with your information before any of your competitors.